In 1897 Captain John Murchison along with 6 employees started a stevedoring service in the port of Buenos Aires, which then became one of the most modern port terminals in Argentina. The strong values and principles held by this family through the generations, allowed the company to forge long term relationships with employees, clients and the community in general. Determination and long term vision sustained by constant investments in modern equipment were the basis for the company’s growth.
Grupo Murchison, through all the companies tha form it, is present in the logistic chain offering port services, depots, rental of equipment and integrated logistics for the Oil & Gas Industries, both conventional and non- conventional.
Over 120 years innovating with the purpose of providing a more integrated and efficient logistic chain.